Saturday, May 16, 2009

Temporary

The blog has been dead for a week or two. There are several reasons for this.

One, I have no access to internet, and it is increasingly difficult to blog an article every week about our team, as much as I want to. I have to come to the school computer just to check my emails. Trust me being cut off from the internet is not fun.

Second, I am disappointed with the team. Yes I watched the game against Man Utd where we lost it within the opening minutes. Yes I watched us get trashed by Chelsea at home for the biggest defeat. Yes I watched the game where Man Utd won the title.

School's been busy, I am in a tough program right now and I will try to put aside some time to blog but it is really hard.

Anyways look forward to more articles as the summer rolls on, maybe we shall see some changes to the team. Here's hoping for an exciting transfer window, maybe I will have my internet running by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment